|2803 East Anaheim Street|
Long Beach, CA 90804 View Map
Phone: (562) 439-5446
|Cross Street: ||Temple|
|Hours: ||Mon-Sat 10am - 11pm Sunday 10am-8pm|
|Smoking: ||Not Permitted|
|Joe Jost's' URL:||tell people! |
Primarily a tavern, with a long tradition in the area for its pickled eggs and the "Joe's Special" - a Polish sausage sandwich. Peanuts are roasted on the premises in an antique roaster. There is a pool table and a snooker table.
|Rate Joe Jost's|
|Avg. Community Rating: ||Your Rating: |
|unrated || |
| Suggestions for writing a helpful review: |
- Describe your experience. Be specific.
- What did you or your party order? How was it?
- Were you happy with the service? Why or why not?
- Would you recommend Joe Jost's to your friends?
- Include any other stories or anecdotes you think would be helpful.
| Your feedback is critical. Help us make this site better for everyone. If you've found something missing, incorrect, broken, or frustrating on this page, or anywhere else, let us know so we can improve it. |